How do I calc the circumference of a circle? Formular based
Using radiance
Circumference 2 PI Radius
Using diameter PI Diameter
These are the units of calculating a circle.
PI = 22/7
What is the perimeter or circumference of the circles?
- Diameter = 40 meters
- Radius = 20 meters
- PI = 22/7 or 3.141
To calc the perimeter or circumference of the circles I can use 2 PI Radius or PI Diameter.
Cir = 2 x 3.141 x 20 m
= 125.66 meters
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Radius - 15 meters
PI = 22/7 or 3.141
To calc the perimeter or circumference of the circles I can use 2 PI Radius or PI Diameter.
Cir 2x 3.141 x 15m
= 94.28m
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diameter = 22.5 meters
Radius 11.25 meter
PI = 22/7 or 3.141
To calc the perimeter or the circumference, I am going to use PIdeiamter
Cir 3.141 x 22.5m
= 70.71 meter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Radius = 26cm
Diameter = 52 cm
PI = 22/7 or 3.141
To convert the radius from cm to M I am going to divide it by 100
Radius
26
------- = 0.26m
100
Diameter
52
------- = 0.52m
100
To calc the perimeter of the circumference, I am doing to use 2PI x r
Cir 2 x PI x 0.26m
= 1.63362817987m
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Radius = 26000mm
Diameter = 520000
PI = 22/7 or 3.141
To convert the radius from cm to M I am going to divide it by 100
26000
------------ = 260 m
100
Cir 2 x PI x 260
=1633.62817987
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.