What is the instrument you have chosen? Why did you choose this?
Piano because I think is a instrument that is not that popular.
What is the song you have chosen? Link Why did you choose this song?
I have chosen faded by Alan walker, and i choose this song because I think its fun to play and a challenge for me to learn.
What is the song about?
The song is about his feelings about a relationship
Are you nervous about your performance?
Yes because I feel like I will muk the song up.
What part of the song is the hardest?
I think it is the intro I don't know what but that is my opinion
Kia Ora Jack! I am really enjoying seeing you so enthusiastic in Music class. I am really looking forward to your performance! Feeling nervous that you are going to "mess up" is totally normal! What can you do to make sure you don't feel too nervous about things going wrong?
ReplyDelete