I'm in the shower I can't get out I'm bleeding a lot I'm stuck the water has risen I don't know what to do I can't get out I am stuck. I don't feel safe. I'm going to have to float to the top, or I have to kick the door out, The scariest part was I had one breath left and I kicked the door out and I go out. I ran to my bedroom and put clothes on, There was Lots of blood dripping off my leg I was getting dizzy luckily my parents got home. They walked through the door as I passed out they called an ambulance. I woke up in the hospital. My parents asked me what happened I told them they called the cops and we haven't been in that same house since the accident happened.
Your horror writing is getting very gripping!!! I am rather impressed. You might want to give a few more details- why are you bleeding? Did you get cut shaving or opening the shampoo bottle?
ReplyDeleteMaybe next time think about structuring your writing so it's a bit easier to read