Pages

Monday, 15 October 2018

My holiday

On the very first day of the holidays I got home and changed out of my uniform, The first thing i did was grabbed my phone and messaged my brother. The message said "Hey what are you doing wright now can i stay at your house tonight?" he replayed saying "I am doing nothing just jamming Fortnite i will be on my way soon get your stuff ready" i waited for about 25 minutes and them he arrived, I jumped into his car and of we went. All we did at his house was playing fortnight for hours Thats all i did for the first week. Then i went back home on Monday and then i played more Fortnite until Thursday when black ops 4 was coming out my brother said ill pick you up and we can play he come to my house we then picked the game up and downloaded it to his PS4, the download was 50gb, but luckily we could play a battler royal mode called black out. We played black out the for three days on Saturday we went to the pools and on Sunday i played more fortnite.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.