Dear Mum and Dad
I strongly believe that I am in need of my own room. I should have my own room because I am almost 13 years old and I currently share a room with my 2 year old and my 1 year old nephews I think that I deserve my own room because I help out a lot on saturdays and sundays.
The problem is that I have to share a room with a one year old and a two year old. I am having to wake up either early or over the time I usually because some mornings they cry and cry and cry. I believe that a growing boy like myself needs plenty of sleep in silence. I am getting to that stage in life when I am changing and also need my own privacy. I know I watch a lot of youtube but I try watch it quietly because I don’t want wake them up. This becomes difficult for me as there is not any enjoyment in watching silent clips.
It would be incredibly awesome if I have more space and privacy. We can divided the garage like we did in the old house. But in the winter we would need to put a heater in the so its warm. All I want is privacy and space because i’m getting to that age when I need those things. If I have my own room Kaiza and Eli can have there own room and I can get more rest and this will help Neville because he could move into my room and the babes could go into his room so he has space and have the internet.
I hope you have a think about it because it would be awesome to have a room to myself and I hope we can do it even if it can just have my draws and my bed out there. Then the room want be as scruffey. I can’t wait until you have a look at this.
Plan
- Dear Mum and Dad
- I want to have a room
- Problem The problem is that i have a one year only and a 2 year old i would like to have a room to myself so I have space and room to put things that i want in a room that i would like.
- Solution We have an empty garage we could divide and for next winter we could put a heater in there so its worm
- Conclousen space, privacy, i can get more sleep, so Kaiza and eli have there own room
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.