Pages

Friday, 11 August 2017

Orana park wildlife trip

On Monday we wet to Oran wildlife park. The reason we went was because we are learning about hauora. Hauora is about body growth. So we went to Orana park because the animals were growing and the in structures told us how they were growing. The animals we seen were lions, Tigers, kiwis, Gecos, frogs, Birds and lots of other animals. My favourite part was when I got to see the gorillas because they are so big.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack,
    I like how you told us what your favourite part of the trip was.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.