Pages

Monday, 7 November 2016

Persuasive writing

OMG! In my opinion I think that scooters should be allowed to be played on at morning tea and lunch time.

It will help them to get motivated. We can get people out of there comfort zone and persuade them to get outside. It will help people to find new friends.

It will get people motivated to go outside and not stay inside all day  . To help them learn new tricks. Get them to take  risks in life

It makes you take a risk in a safe environment. It helps us transport faster around the school. You get to bond  with your  friend.


I think we’re allowed to ride school because it makes school more fun makes you more motivated to get to school to play on the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.