If I was asked to compete in a tandem cycling event and had to choose one person to compete with It would be my big brother because he is strong and he is got big legs.
Hi jack I like this post because I would pick my brother but he is a baby so instead I picked tai because he is fast and funny and he is my best friend but why is it so short and their are no pictures and why else would you pick your brother. BY Tamani
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi jack I like this post because I would pick my brother but he is a baby so instead I picked tai because he is fast and funny and he is my best friend but why is it so short and their are no pictures and why else would you pick your brother.
ReplyDeleteBY Tamani