Pages

Friday, 17 June 2016

My goals



Goals for Student Led Conference
Name: Jack
Maths Teacher
Writing
My goal for writing is to use more descriptive words and try and get spelling correct by using my phonics knowledge to improve my spelling.
I will achieve this by: Using my phonics knowledge. Taking risks in choosing more difficult words. Using loads descriptive language and Thesaurus.com.
Reading
My goal for reading is to use important information from the story to show my understanding.
I will achieve this by: using my fantastic brain to think critically about the questions in my reading activity as I answer them! I’m going to dive deeper!
Maths
My goal for maths is to learn groups of ten to 1000
I will achieve this by: practicing on the ikan sheet.
My Hero Goal
I am going to choose a good attitude towards my learning by doing my best to stay focused on the tasks I'm set.
Something I want to share:






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.