Pages

Monday, 24 August 2015

Fun Digi awardeds

Digi awarded is so fun if I had a chose I could do it everyday 
I would do it over and over and over again I just would not stop 
until i am very old like 60 years old then I would stop. Then if 
I fagot how to make something I will just go onto my blog and it will tell me 
how to make something like a game if I dd not have a blog I would just forget
 everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.